Perfect for anyone who is looking for inspiring and innovative science ideas throughout their cohort.
A unique and much needed approach for the time-poor teacher and their team.
Reduce screen time, increase collaboration and take your science lessons to the next level. Bringing your topics to life, this ‘Incursion in a box’ includes everything that you need to teach experiment after experiment in a hands on and engaging way.
Adapted for all primary ages, our experiments have easy-to-follow resources, scientific terminology/support and measured ingredients.
This pack also includes engaging QR student videos for every experiment! Which is sure to keep them following along. Extension ideas are also provided for students that require further challenge.
As teachers, we understand that planning can be all-consuming. We juggle subject knowledge, engagement, differentiation, assessments AND more. Sometimes we lack the confidence or time to develop quality resources and great lessons.
That’s why we’ve provided all the information that you need to support class discussions and even a video guide on how to use the pack! Bring the fun back to your classroom, enjoy more time with your students and develop your subject knowledge along the way.
Oh and don’t forget to bring your teaching team and their classes on board too!
Curriculum links include;
- Chemical reactions
- Chemical changes
- ‘Everyday objects and their properties
- Solids, Liquids and Gasses
- The impact of UV lights
- Simple circuits
- AND MORE!
Each pack serves up to 30 students. Experiments are a variety of independent, group and teacher-led.
This pack includes:
- Equipment for 20 experiments!
- + 13 bonus resources (many using every day objects)
- 36 Sunprint sheets
- 1 litre of string slime liquid
- 1 packet of slime activating powder
- 6 chemical reacting rockets! (Group activity)
- Hydrophobic sand for the class
- Snow polymers for the class
- 2 packets of expanding water beads
- 1 tornado tube (teacher demonstration)
- 6 x Play dough for circuits (team activity)
- 20 LED lights for play dough circuits
- 6 x 9 Vault Batteries
- 1 cartesian diver (teacher demonstration)
- 6 x pipettes
- 1 bottle of vinegar
- 1 box of bicarbonate soda
- 1 x Food dye
- 1 packet of skewers
- 1 packet of toothpicks
- AND MORE!