Bricks, bricks and more bricks! Immerse yourself in a world of building and imagination in this fun and easy-going program.
Be ready to show your creative side as you work through different construction and design challenges.
Our Brickworks incursion incorporates design, construction challenges and teamwork!
Discover the importance of imaginative play through design, construction and creativity with our incredible collection of Lego, ‘Mega blocks’ and more. This STEM program will have children communicating in teams as they complete various construction challenges.
Having fun during the school holidays is our top priority, but that does not mean that these programs cannot also be learning experiences. Let us know of any additional requirements, and our qualified teachers will adjust this incursion to suit your focus needs.
Program Information & Requirements
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Group size – 40 children maximum per session (approximately).
- Room requirements – An unfurnished hall is required.
- Equipment requirements – 8 trestle tables (or the equivalent).
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit is required within 7 days of booking the incursion.
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up.
- Educator presence – Educators must be present during the session.