Like all great dancers, this package is flexible, it can be structured to focus on:
- Hip Hop – Each week students enjoy building on from their last session, learning about different elements such as ‘tutting’ ‘battles’ ‘improvisation’ ‘attitude’ and more
- World Dance – We return each week to explore a new dance style, culture and tradition. Moving around the world
- Whole School Culture – Every year group can focus on one style, each week building on from the last, creating a deeper understanding of a particular style.
Our qualified and experienced dance teachers will apply positive reinforcing teaching approaches to encourage students to step out of their comfort zone and have a go. This means there are no wrong moves. So if giving your students the room to grow sounds like something your class or school needs, then LET’S DANCE!
Key Learning Areas covered could include
- Develop strategies to build resilience and confidence
- Understand movement sequences in response to stimuli
- Explore the cultural connections between dance, music and movement
- Apply new expressive, communicative strategies
- Explore new ways to channel creative energy
- Identify how encouragement and support giving builds trust.
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Space requirements – regular access to an unfurnished hall
- Parking- onsite parking is essential. Please provide us with the address of nearest gate access
- Payment requirements – A 75% deposit is required within 7 days of booking the incursion
- Setup time – Our staff will arrive one hour before the start time to set up
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during each session.
Our qualified teachers designed all incursions to be adaptive and differentiated so that each learning outcome aligns with Victorian and Australian Curriculum requirements.
Cannot See Your Focus Links
Should your curriculum or key learning area not be listed here, please let one of our qualified teachers know, and they will be happy to make the adjustments required to meet your needs.