3-2-1 blast off! Come along as our imaginations take flight to explore outer space.
Create, design and launch rockets, drive Sphero Moon Buggies through the solar system and learn more about outer space through Virtual and Augmented Reality and Merge Cubes.
Our Space Tech incursion uses technology and imagination to explore the wonders of our Solar System.
In this program, children will create, design and launch rockets. Children can also visit space using virtual reality headsets and Sphero Moon Buggies. Children can also experience augmented reality through Merge Cubes and iPads, which provide various innovative apps.
Having fun during the school holidays is our top priority, but that does not mean that these programs cannot also be learning experiences. Let us know of any additional requirements, and our qualified teachers will adjust this incursion to suit your focus needs.
Program Information & Requirements
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Group size – 40 children maximum per session (approximately).
- Room requirements – An unfurnished hall is required.
- Equipment requirements – 3 trestle tables (or the equivalent) and approximately 8-10 chairs.
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit must be made 7 days before the date of booking.
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up.
- Educator presence – Educators must be present during the session.