STEAM Ahead is a comprehensive Science, Technology, Art, Engineering and Mathematics package. This engaging experience provides students with the opportunity to move across a range of Science and Design disciplines.
By exploring everything from Chemical Science, Toy Science, Physics, circuits, Structural Engineering and Mathematics, students are guided through open-ended and tactile activities that allow students to improve and extend their knowledge.
An experienced and qualified teacher will deliver a tailored program using evidence-based teaching practices that provide unique hands-on learning experiences for children as they develop new passions and interests.
Whether you aim to introduce new Science content, consolidate established Mathematics knowledge or assess Key Learning Areas, STEAM AHEAD is the right choice to inspire memorable and fun student learning.
Key learning areas covered could include
- Maths in Orienteering
- Circuits and electricity
- Mapping and using a compass
- Forces and construction with Billy Carts
- Building shelters and the environment
- Science exploration and experiments
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Space requirements – regular access to an unfurnished hall in the event of bad weather
- Payment requirements – A 75% deposit is required within 7 days of booking the incursion.
- Setup time – Our staff will arrive one hour before the start time to set up.
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during each session.
Our qualified teachers have designed all incursions to be adaptive and differentiated so that each learning outcome aligns with Victorian, New South Wales and Australian curriculum requirements.
Cannot See Your Focus Links
Should your curriculum or key learning area not be listed here, please let one of our qualified teachers know, and they will be happy to make the adjustments required to meet your needs.