Because Who Doesn’t Love Pick N Mix!
Adventure, without paperwork, overtime, busses and expense. We organise everything!
Every student experiences 3 incursions throughout their school day. Students rotate to new activities after their break and again following lunch. Each session caters for roughly 45 children, with an option to add on an additional teacher for larger groups.
Is your school large? No problem! We can return over multiple days at no additional cost.
We have 12 different incursions to pick from! You can learn about each one on our easy-to-navigate programs page. Just click here.
Once you have an idea of which programs you like the look of, just hit ‘Enquire Now’ and provide us with some information, or call us on 1300 781 412 if you prefer to chat.
For ease, we have provided a range of images below of all of our incursions so that you can browse at your leisure.
Key learning areas covered include
- We are qualified teachers and all of our incursions link to the Victorian Curriculum
- Let us know your needs and we will plan and adapt the session accordingly.
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Space requirements – A hall and large spaces are usually required for most incursions
- Parking- onsite parking essential. Please provide us with the address of nearest gate access
- Setup time – Our team will arrive one hour before the start time to set up
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during each session.