Camaraderie & A Sense Of Community
When placed in challenging situations, we create a collaborative community.
Every student experiences 3 incursions throughout their school day. Students rotate to new activities after their break and again following lunch.
Is your school large? No problem! We can return over multiple days.
Our “Confidence and Community” package incorporates the following three incursions;
1. Mind & Body:
Are some of your children feeling a little nervous about this one? Great! That’s why this program exists! It’s all about being brave and exiting comfort zones. We reflect on how we feel when we leave our inhibitions behind, along with the impact that movement and calmness can have on our mood and ability to focus. Our activities are designed to suit all personality types using a practical and holistic approach as we combine mindfulness and breathing techniques with games, fitness challenges, and even some dance if you like… does it get any better? Help students build their confidence and develop lifelong skills.
2. Team Building:
Now it’s time to problem solve! Students focus on building their communicative, empathic and resilience skills through a series of fun-filled activities. Younger students (years K-2) will explore ‘getting along’, encouragement, turn-taking and communication skills. Older students (Years 3+) build on trust, leadership and resilience through physical and mental problem-solving challenges. We use different equipment for different ages and abilities.
Inspire creativity, team work and community. Students play, design, and think outside of the box. Students get the chance to combine their budding design skills through fun-filled team-orientated activities. Students will be tasked with considering a range of construction challenges and sharing their ideas as they build, follow procedures, use their imaginations and create zany inventions.
Key learning areas covered could include
- Understand community and collaboration
- Understand how the dynamics of problem-solving influence teamwork
- Identify the fundamental elements of communication and getting along with others
- Identify how encouragement and support giving builds trust
- Exploring new strategies and experiences that build resilience and confidence.
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Space requirements – A hall or multi-purpose room
- Parking- onsite parking is essential. Please provide us with the address of nearest gate access
- Setup time – Our team will arrive one hour before the start time to set up
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during each session.
Our qualified teachers have designed all incursions to be adaptive and differentiated. Let us know your needs and we will plan and adapt the session accordingly.