Build improved resilience, communication, problem-solving and camaraderie with our exciting small group challenges.
Explore our unique and practical approach to building better student collaboration and empathy.
Students (years 7-12) build trust and resilience through physically and mentally challenging problem-solving activities that also encourage reflection on how teamwork skills are essential for the ‘real world’ and work.
Throughout this engaging and thought-provoking 90 minute incursion, students are sorted into teams, and are presented with a series of fun-filled activities and challenges. Students will need to recognise the skills of everyone within their team and utilise them in order to complete each challenge.
Moving all team members from point A to point B, solving clues in a scavenger hunt, creativity, compromise and memory work all come into play in this fun (and slightly competitive) incursion.
By adapting this incursion to suit your focus needs, our qualified teachers will guide all students through each learning activity, prompting them to observe, investigate, communicate and reflect along the way.
Scope of Learning Outcomes
Together we’ll select the learning outcomes that best suit your class and grade level curriculum requirements.
- Understand the dynamics and importance of teamwork
- Identify the fundamental elements of positive relationships
- Apply new communication strategies that improve problem-solving
- Understand the relationship between respect and leadership
- Identify how encouragement and support giving builds trust.
Students work on building trust and resilience through challenging collaborative activities that engage students both physically and mentally, focusing on problem-solving. Students’ social skills are challenged to highlight the importance of teamwork skills for the ‘real world’ and work. ‘Getting from A to B’ with minimal support and only the rules, students will have to listen to each other and show positive support to achieve the challenges.
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Duration – 90 minutes. This will be structured around your bell times
- Group size – 44 students maximum per session
- Space requirements – An unfurnished hall is required & 3 tables
- Parking- Onsite parking is essential. Please provide us with the address of nearest gate access
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit is required within 7 days of booking the incursion
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during the session.
Our qualified teachers design all incursions to be adaptive and differentiated so that each learning outcome aligns with Victorian and Australian Curriculum requirements.
Cannot See Your Focus Links?
Should your curriculum or key learning area not be listed here, please give us a call. One of our qualified teachers would be happy to make the adjustments required to meet your needs.