Let’s take healthy to a whole new level.
Explore how positive energy can be used to maximise focus potential!
Our 90 minute ‘Happy, Healthy Minds’ centres around students’ recognising their inner energy and utilising it to harness an ability to focus. Your students will experience a whole new meaning to ‘being healthy.’ Not only will students engage in activities that promote physical health, but also understand the impact of positive relationships, regulation of emotions, and building one’s self-esteem to promote positive mental health.
Watch as your students build confidence with themselves and their peers in competitive and non-competitive environments. Through the use of movement, music, laughter, exercise, creativity, concentration, reflection and focus, your students are guaranteed to find strategies that allow them to feel energised.
Healthy, Happy Minds can be adjusted to suit your focus needs. Our qualified teachers guide students through the learning activities, while also giving them time to explore at their own will.
Scope of Learning Outcomes
Together we’ll select the learning outcomes that best suit your class and grade level curriculum requirements. Examples include:
- Understand the connection between mind, body and behaviour, and the ability to be in the present
- Identify the fundamentals of personal and social growth
- Build social confidence with peers in both competitive and non-competitive environments
- Learn new skills to assist concentration and focus.
- Discuss the connection between positive energy and focus
- Discuss the importance of mindfulness strategies and how to identify when to use them
- Work with peers to grow relationships through a variety of challenges and activities
- Part take in a variety of activities that utilise focus, calmness, self belief and practise.
Incursion Information & Requirements
- Duration – 90 minutes. This will be structured around your bell times
- Group size – 44 students maximum per session
- Space requirements – An unfurnished hall is required for this incursion
- Parking- Onsite parking is essential. Please provide us with the address of nearest gate access
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit is required within 7 days of booking the incursion
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up
- Teacher presence – Teachers must be present during the session.
Our qualified teachers have designed all incursions to be adaptive and differentiated so that each learning outcome aligns with Victorian and Australian Curriculum requirements.
Cannot See Your Focus Links?
Should your curriculum or key learning area not be listed here, please give us a call. One of our qualified teachers would be happy to make the adjustments required to meet your needs.