All ‘Commando Kids’ report for duty. Your mission is to explore these exciting problem-solving activities!
Come prepared with your best game face as you rotate through four uniquely designed and colourful activities.
In this program, children are divided into small groups that will rotate through four exciting activities. The challenges include a blindfolded obstacle course, tower building and parachute challenges.
Having fun during the school holidays is our top priority, but that does not mean that these programs cannot also be learning experiences. Let us know of any additional requirements, and our qualified teachers will adjust this incursion to suit your focus needs.
Program Information & Requirements
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Group size – 40 children maximum per session (approximately).
- Room requirements – An unfurnished hall is required.
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit must be made 7 days before the date of booking.
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up.
- Educator presence – Educators must be present during the session.