Get down with the latest moves in this crazy, fun dance program!
We build our confidence as we explore creativity, expression, and collaboration through dress up and dance while learning some super cool hip hop moves!
Our Hip Hip incursion encourages expression, creativity and improvisation.
Qualified dance teachers will guide children as they move through some simple, safe and fun dance routines. The emphasis is on having a go – there are no wrong moves which means we will get everyone dancing! Children can choose from our super fun range of costumes as they express themselves through movement.
Having fun during the school holidays is our top priority, but that does not mean that these programs cannot also be learning experiences. Let us know of any additional requirements, and our qualified teachers will adjust this incursion to suit your focus needs.
Program Information & Requirements
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Group size – 45 children maximum per session (approximately).
- Room requirements – An unfurnished hall is required.
- Equipment requirements – 4 trestle tables (or the equivalent).
- Booking requirements – A minimum 75% deposit must be made 7 days before the date of booking.
- Setup time – We will arrive one hour before the start time to set up.
- Educator presence – Educators must be present during the session.